Adjusting the map location

Hi there! Most of our needs are at an outdoor location such as a park or beach, that have no specific address. Usually we can put in an approximate address that gets you close enough. But sometimes that's not possible, and the closest address is misleading. I would love to be able to adjust the map manually.

1 person likes this idea

Hi Amelia,

Thanks for adding your voice to this request! I have noted this for our development team.

Best,

Maia Price
Galaxy Digital.

We would love this, too! Our website allows us to manually adjust the pin, is there a way we could do this?

Hi, July,

As an outdoor lover who enjoys volunteering on hiking trails in the middle of nowhere, I understand the frustration of not being able to provide an exact address! I think this is a great idea, where you could maybe use GPS coordinates to show an exact location on a map. I'll put this on our list of new ideasĀ for our next meeting to discuss potential new features.

In the meantime, you can go to maps.google.com, where you can enterĀ the coordinates, grab the hyperlink, and paste it into the need description. This way the volunteers at least have access to the correct map.

Thanks so much for the great feedback!

Nina Rogers
Lead Technical Writer
Galaxy Digital Customer Care

Login or Signup to post a comment