Implemented

Electronic Signatures

Would like the ability for users to provide electronic signatures in forms, so they can be done electronically and don't need to be uploaded.

2 people like this idea

Hi, Michelle, can you give me more information on this? What kinds of forms are you using on your site that is requiring upload? Are you referring to the forms feature provided in the Content > Custom Forms area? Once I have a better understanding of your request, I should be able to craft a more effective enhancement request.

If possible, please respond here in the Forums so that other site managers can pipe up if they have similar use cases. Thanks, Michelle!

It would be to provide signatures on liability waivers instead of uploading them.

If I have 2 forms/waivers that volunteers need to sign, do I need to combine them to use the Electronic Signature?

This makes tons of sense. Allowing students to sign liability forms through the portal would simplify processes immensely.

Nina, I found out that we typically have to have a different release for every event that is sponsored by the University.  Then if the students are participating with another org, they have a release too.  I could only see a way to upload one and not sure if it can change per need and still use Electronic sig.  

Hi Sapan and Lee, 

Great news Sapan, we just released a new eSign feature that allows you to collect electronic signatures on waivers with the portal! This video suite and this area of the Help Center will teach you all the things to know about this new feature. 

Lee, there is no limit to the number of eSign waivers you can upload to the system. It will create a lengthy list of qualifications that agencies would need to look through to find the one that is specific to them which is something to consider. Each agency can upload a waiver to an opportunity when they are creating it but it will not be able to have eSign unless you've created the waiver for them which is another option. Let me know if I'm missing the mark on how you'd like that feature to work differently. 

Happy Friday!

Ali

Hi,

How do I change the response signature in my portal? The person handling the portal is no longer employed here and we need to update the information with the correct contact information.

Thank you,

Hi Lisa, 

That is a great question for our support team. I'm going to start a ticket for you. You should receive an email from support@galaxydigital.com with an answer shortly. 

Have a great day,

Ali

Login or Signup to post a comment