Implemented

Show number of responses as a column on Need page for Agency

For agencies in the needs section it would be great if there was column for capacity and number of responses for each need. So agencies can quickly see how many people have responded and how many they still need. Otherwise, they have to click into responses and scroll down to the bottom. If the agency has a lot of needs they are managing this would be very helpful. All and all the more filters/columns available the better. Folks can always hide them.

Hi, Rachael! We have this request from you from several months ago, and it is on our priority list for a future build. Thanks!

Glad this is on the priority list.

Hi there,

I have exciting news for everyone following along with this request! Agencies can view the Total Capacity and Total Responses for a Need using the "Table Filter"! 

Be sure to click into the Edit Need page to see the Capacity, Responses, and Waitlist totals for individual shifts.

How can I increase the amount of opportunities viewed per page?

Hi Shaun, 

Good morning! Thank you for posting on the Product Suggestion Forum. We use this as a space to collect suggestions for how to improve the Galaxy Digital platform. We usually check this about once every two weeks, so if you have questions, I recommend emailing us at support@galaxydigital.com. That way we can answer your question within 4 business hours!

To answer your question, both a grid and list view of the Opportunities page currently shows 12 Opportunities at a time. If you would like this to be something you adjust, or if you would like the standard to be different, please let me know and I will add your suggestion to our enhancements board for our Development Team to review. 

One solution is to set your Opportunities page to default to a Calendar view. This view will show a calendar of Opportunities happening that day. To do this, go to Settings > Main Settings, go to Default User View, and choose Calendar. Here is an article that gets into more detail

Please let me know if that solution does the trick, or if you would like to suggest that we change the number of Opportunities per page! 

Thank you,

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment