Implemented

Add User Group option to Individual Hours entry

It would be super handy for volunteers to be able to include their user group in any individual hours entry.

Right now, if they enter individual hours as a part of a user group, those hours are not included on the impact page available to the user group.

We have developed a custom report to capture all of the individual and opportunity hours for a user group and manually tally those for impact reporting.

It would be nice to be able to use the built in feature for user groups.

3 people like this idea

Hi, Lucy,

Thanks for your suggestion. I can see the benefit of being able to associate any volunteer hours with a user group. I will bring this up at our next enhancements meeting.

If there are other readers out there who think this would benefit their organization, please leave comments here.

Thanks!

Nina

1 person likes this

I would also love to have this feature! Alternatively, it would be great to have all hours that a user logs automatically added to their user group. 

Hi All! 

I wanted to let everyone on this thread know that after our most recent update, Users, Agency Managers, and Site Managers will now have the ability to log hours for a specific User Group. There is now an additional section when adding hours where a User Group can be selected from a dropdown menu (shown in the image below). 

If the user is not part of a User Group, they will have the option to select "n/a" from the dropdown menu next to User Group. 

Please feel free to reach out to Support if you have any additional questions about this update!

With gratitude, 

Autum

Fantastic! - and right on time for our Youth Service Corps to log ALL of their hours and connect those to their User Group on Get Connected. Thank you so much for this update!

Login or Signup to post a comment