Registration Close Date for Events

We realized today that you cannot select a date for registration to close in events like you're able to do in opportunities. In fact, we had an event today that ended at 11, and now at 11:31, I'm still able to RSVP. We would love to see a "registration closed" date option added to Events.

3 people like this idea

Hi Kristen - 

Thank you for your suggestion! I will add this request to the list of items to discuss in our next enhancements meeting. 

Best, 

Kelly

This would be a useful feature and I’m sure more would use the rsvp feature as well.

1 person likes this

Hi Michele - 

Thanks for your comment. I will add your name to the list of people interested in this feature!

Hello! I'd like to add my vote for this feature as well. We're looking into using Events for some of the programs we offer and depending on the program would need to close the RSVP date for accurate counts to provide to the venue.  I also don't see a way to limit capacity for events. Am I missing a step? Or is there a better way to do that?

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback!

I am going to write up an official product suggestion for this feature, so I just want to make sure that it accurately reflects your thoughts. Is it fair to say that your product suggestion on this feature is to see a "registration closed date" option when creating events in our software?

In regard to your other question regarding capacity for events, you're exactly right, we don't have the ability to limit capacity with events in our software.

Thanks, Cristy, I look forward to collaborating with you to write up a product suggestion with you on this!

Login or Signup to post a comment