Implemented

Adding Days to the Shifts

Hello, 

I was just hoping there would be a way to add what day each shift is on. I have a lot of volunteers who come on certain days, and when they respond to a shift, they cannot tell what day each date is associated with. 

It would also be great to have the ability to respond to many shifts at once. For ex: "respond to all Monday shifts". 

Thank you!

Hi Krystine -

Thanks for your comment! I will add your suggestions to our enhancements request list. 

Hi, Krystine,

Just wanted to update you that we are working on an option where people can select to view all available shift dates that fall on a selected day--similar to the "Respond to all Monday shifts" idea that you suggested above.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Best,

Nina Rogers

Content Manager, Galaxy Digital

Hi Everyone! 

We have great news to share! We have added the day of the week and the shift start and end time to all shifted opportunities in the software. Now your volunteers will be able to see the day the shift is available, the time that it starts, and the time that it ends. This is great news for you as a site manager and for your volunteers. Thank you for sharing your voice! We are excited about this new update!

Cheers!

Jacqui

Login or Signup to post a comment