Implemented

Duration Edits

It would be beneficial if we could change/edit the Duration after saving an opportunity or when cloning an opportunity.  This would save time and allow us to clone or edit opportunities vs recreating them from scratch. 

12 people like this idea

This echoes the post I just made recently! I would LOVE this! 

Thank you for working on adding this feature!

Hi, Tammi,

The way our software is coded, it's not currently possible to allow a switch from a non-shift duration for a need (Ongoing, Runs Until, Happens On) to a shift duration (Custom or Recurring). We have not received any requests for this in the forums, so other site managers are welcome to chime in and vote for this suggestion. Thanks for posting this!

Nina

That sounds great! Thanks!

Hi John!

Thank you for sharing your use case of this potential duration enhancement! This thorough information gives our developers a better idea of how this enhancement would create an efficiency in the software. 

Hi Bri! 

Thank you for supporting John's request and sharing your thoughts on this enhancement.

I am going to add to the enhancement board so our developers can take a look. Again, we appreciate the feedback as it helps us to improve the platform for use by our site managers. Have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Jacqui

Login or Signup to post a comment