Ability to add guest or anonymous hours to needs

In the case that a someone brings a spouse, child co-worker or other unregistered volunteer arrive to an event, it would be nice to document that this was an anonymous guest so that reports will reflect accurate volunteers numbers as well as hours. In this case, these are volunteers who don't have accounts and may not be interested in having one. 

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for your suggestion! I am happy to let you know that you will now have the ability to add Anonymous Hours for volunteers who do not have an account. In addition to Anonymous, we also offer Plus-One Hours, which are available for volunteers to add to their hours when they are accompanied by a co-worker, child, friend, etc. Check out this article for more information. 

Thank you for your suggestions! 

Autum

Good afternoon. Question to add onto this topic. I record and export my hours monthly for my agency. I'm not seeing the anonymous hours in the spreadsheet as I'm exporting that data. Is there a way to have those anonymous hours reflect in that data? Thank you!

--

Anna Baumgartner

Hi, Jenny,

Both site managers and agency managers can document anonymous hours for volunteers who do not have email addresses or want to create Connect accounts. Here are some resources to get started:

I hope this helps! If you have further questions about how to log anonymous hours, please contact our Customer Care team.

Thanks for posting!

Nina

Hi Anna, are you exporting the hours from the Stats tab in your agency manager area, or the Hours page in the Site manager area?

I looked at this on my test site, and the Anonymous hours did show up  in the agency manager Stats area, as well as the export you can get from that page, but I also wanted to check if you are looking somewhere else. Let me know if you have any questions!