Allow a profile picture upload to be required during registration

It would be really great if there was an option to make profile photo upload a required field during the registration process. 

1 person likes this idea

Hi, Katherine,

Thanks for the suggestion. Currently, the way our coding works, we are unable to include a profile upload in the registration. Many sites online work this way, where you register and can then go to your profile to upload a photo. If other site managers would like to chime in on this one, please feel free to do so in the comments. Thanks!

Nina

I agree. We need the pictures to make badges. Also would like a report to show who uploaded one or not so we can remind them.

Hi Judy,

Thanks for posting to our forum and renewing interests in this topic! I've updated this request to include your need to use these photos as badges. I also checked with our developers to see if we could get a report for you, but it appears that the Photo files aren't stored in our database, so we are unable to a create report for this request. For this reason, I'm adding a second request for the ability to pull reports on whether or not photos have been uploaded!

Thank you again for sharing your ideas with us!

All the best,

Caitlin  

Could I have the option to access the photos from wherever they are stored? And where are the photos stored?

Hi Judy,

Unfortunately, profile photos are stored on the server, which cannot be accessed by clients. At this time, there isn't a built-in way for those profile photos to be exported. 

I do recommend reviewing this existing product suggestion for the option to print user profiles. This might be a product suggestion that would meet your need to print profile photos, so if you feel like it might, I recommend voicing your support of that post!

I appreciate your time!

All the best,

Caitlin

Login or Signup to post a comment