Assign Independent Hours to User Groups

Hello,

I would love it if you all explored having a section on your tracking hours form to assign hours to a user group. For example, if I am a member of a fraternity, and I am doing my hours for a fraternity requirement I would like to credit my hours to that organization. I know you can assign needs to a user group prior to the event, but it would be great if independent hours (hours that are not in response to needs on the system) could be assigned to user groups. It would help with end of the year reporting and avoid duplicating hours. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope I explained what I am asking for well.

Sincerely,

Ben

1 Comment

Hi, Ben,
This has already been brought up in our forums [here](https://galaxydigital.freshdesk.com/a/forums/topics/36000002487). Please feel free to add your use case to the comments there. I have also added your note to the enhancement request in our records. Thanks!
Nina
Comments to this discussion are now closed! However, you can continue the conversation here: Add User Group option to Individual Hours entry

More topics in Campus Connect