ability to make email notification program specific

Would love to see emails notification be program specific.  We have different programs and each manager wants their notification differently. The amount of emails they receive can be overwhelming and turn into noise or not enough based on what is active and inactive.  Each program should be able to decide how they want to receive their information.

6 people like this idea

Hi, Brigid,

Thanks for your feedback. Are you referring specifically to the need-confirmation email, or to emails that are going to the program managers? Also, if your notifications contain inactive/expired information, please report that to our Customer Care team--all of the info in our notifications should reflect current/active programs, needs, and events on our site.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing more details about your use case!

Nina

Emails going to program managers.

We would love user based notification options for program managers.  We have different programs with different managers and we would love for them to be able to choose their notification preferences. Ex – receive and email every time someone signs up, or just get weekly email rundowns.  We(the admins) would set what notifications are active and inactive, but each manager wants something different and right now they all just have to receive whatever we have set up. They don’t get to choose what notifications they want to receive. 

I hope that makes sense.

Hi, Brigid,

We have had requests before for agency managers (and users, for that matter) to be able to opt out of certain emails but not others. I think this may be what you're referring to. Essentially, you want program managers to be able to say, "I want digest but not the individual confirmation emails," while others say, "I want the individual confirmations but not the digest."

Let me know if I'm on the right track, and I will add your request to our existing one so we can revisit it in our next enhancements meeting.

Nina

YES!