In Progress

Salesforce

It would be great if GetConnected could integrate with our donor database.  We are currently utilizing CRM, but will soon be looking to transition to Salesforce.  It would be nice if the two systems could talk.  Also, would be good to have connectivity for marketing automation.  

1 person likes this idea

Hi, Kristine!

Good news! We are currently in the testing phase of a Salesforce integration. I can't give you a time estimate, as I don't know what kind of things will come up in testing; however, I can tell you that this is definitely something that we are pursuing for our clients who use Salesforce!

Nina

1 person likes this

Hi, we've also had questions from local companies that use Salesforce about tracking employee data and we have a partner agency that uses Salesforce and would like to share the data about volunteers who respond on our site with their Salesforce software.  - Gina Edwards

Gina, I do not know the details of what a Salesforce integration will look like with Get Connected, so all I can say for now is "Stay tuned!" This is something many clients have asked for, and we are working on making it a reality. Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment