Adding Users to Needs

There should be a box above responses within a need to type in a name and click add. The same as you would add the need to a user group, we should be able to add users to needs without assuming their identity and then having to sign out and back in. When there are larger groups, this becomes an impossibly long endeavor.

1 person likes this idea

Hi, Chris,

You can add users to opportunities by going to the Volunteerism > Responses area of your site manager panel. You can find instructions on how to do that here.

Would this solve the problem, or do you think a box on the opportunity  page is still needed?

Thanks!

Nina

I know this suggestion was made a while ago but I also think it would be helpful to have a way to assign volunteers from the opportunity page rather than going to the responses page. If this has changed over the last several months let me know - I did have a hard time figuring out how to assign people to an opportunity until I went back through the training - it isn't one of those intuitive things, as I find most of the other features on the site to be.

Hi Victoria, 

Thank you for the suggestion! We have not changed this, although I can add this suggestion to our enhancements board for the next round with Development. 

Thank you for letting us know! User experience is very important to us. 

Have a great weekend!

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment