Viewing Team Shift Info

It would be good to be able to see what specific shift a team has signed up for in all of the various team views (site manager, agency manager, team leader), as well as adding the shift field to the table filter on the site manager's teams page.  It can take a lot of time to look up what shift a team has signed up for when you need to see how much space is left on a given shift to change the reserved slots or refer to the date/time of the shift in communicating with the team leader.  (Especially when your opportunities have several dozen recurring shifts.)

1 person likes this idea

Chris, thanks for bringing this up. I can see how that would definitely be helpful! I'll add this to our list of items to discuss in our next enhancements meeting!

Best,

Nina

Hi all,

We are looking for efficient ways to check in with Teams before they arrive. Volunteer error with Teams leads to lots of no shows and/or overbooking, so being in contact with them in advance is important.

Jumping in to this old thread to add more ideas:

In Site Manager view in Teams section, it would be helpful to add Program and Opportunity to the Table Filters. 

In Site Manager view in Reports, it would be great to have a Teams report showing Team Responses filterable by Opportunity, Program, and date range. And it would be helpful to see Team Name, Team Leader, TL Email, and TL phone. 

In Program Manager view, is it possible to add a Teams tab to the "VIEW, EDIT OPPORTUNITIES, STATS, SCHEDULE, TIME  TRACKING, CHECK-IN, CHECKED IN NOW" menu? This Teams tab would be very similar to the Teams tab for Site Managers.

Thanks,

Cody

Hi Cody,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback! Please see my feedback below:

• In Site Manager view in Teams section, it would be helpful to add Program and Opportunity to the Table Filters.  
    • I want to clarify that these columns would be added to the Teams Responses table and not the Teams Overview table. Please let me know if you have any thoughts here before I proceed!
  • In Site Manager view in Reports, it would be great to have a Teams report showing Team Responses filterable by Opportunity, Program, and date range. And it would be helpful to see Team Name, Team Leader, TL Email, and TL phone. 
    • I will add the following requests:
      • Add a Teams report to the Reports area of the Site Manager Panel
        • Allow site managers to filter this report by Opportunity, Program, and date range
        • Include Team Name, Team Leader, Team Leader Email, and Team Leader Phone in this report
    • I'd like to add context to this request for our product team. Could you please share how you envision using this report?
  • In Program Manager view, is it possible to add a Teams tab to the "VIEW, EDIT OPPORTUNITIES, STATS, SCHEDULE, TIME  TRACKING, CHECK-IN, CHECKED IN NOW" menu? This Teams tab would be very similar to the Teams tab for Site Managers.
    • Would this show both teams tabs, Teams Responses and Teams Overview? 
    • Can you tell me a little bit about the problem this would solve? Would this tab be used to check-in teams or to communicate with team leaders about the team? Any feedback you can provide will help color this request!

I look forward to hearing more from you!

All the best,

Caitlin 

Thanks Caitlin, 

• In Site Manager view in Teams section, it would be helpful to add Program and Opportunity to the Table Filters.   
  • I want to clarify that these columns would be added to the Teams Responses table and not the Teams Overview table. Please let me know if you have any thoughts here before I proceed!
  • I think it would be great to be able to add this to both Table Filters if possible.

• In Site Manager view in Reports, it would be great to have a Teams report showing Team Responses filterable by Opportunity, Program, and date range. And it would be helpful to see Team Name, Team Leader, TL Email, and TL phone.  
  •  I will add the following requests: 
  •  Add a Teams report to the Reports area of the Site Manager Panel 
  •  Allow site managers to filter this report by Opportunity, Program, and date range 
  •  Include Team Name, Team Leader, Team Leader Email, and Team Leader Phone in this report 
  •  I'd like to add context to this request for our product team. Could you please share how you envision using this report?
  • We have been emailing Team Leaders in advance of their shift, asking them to add everyone to their Team and release any spaces they won't use. We include Team Name, Opportunity Date and Time, Total Team Size, # of confirmed names vs # of Reserved Responses, Join Link (with URL), and reply-by date. Right now we go through opportunities one by one and look for Teams. If Team Responses by Program were in one place it would be much easier to access this information to contact Team Leaders. 
  • An alternate request might be to build a new notification that can be sent to Team Leaders only, requesting they update their Team response.

• In Program Manager view, is it possible to add a Teams tab to the "VIEW, EDIT OPPORTUNITIES, STATS, SCHEDULE, TIME  TRACKING, CHECK-IN, CHECKED IN NOW" menu? This Teams tab would be very similar to the Teams tab for Site Managers. 
  •  Would this show both teams tabs, Teams Responses and Teams Overview?  Yes
  •  Can you tell me a little bit about the problem this would solve? Would this tab be used to check-in teams or to communicate with team leaders about the team? Any feedback you can provide will help color this request!
  • Similar to the above request, this would be used to identify and communicate with Teams in advance of their shifts. This would help Program Managers identify Teams more quickly than needing to go through each opportunity. 

For context, we have started sending an email that looks like this:

Hi Laura,

Thanks for booking a Team to volunteer with us on Tuesday 12/22 at our San Francisco Warehouse!

We have you down for 3 people from 12:00-2:00p, with 1 name confirmed. You can add more people by sharing this join link with them.

Please help us plan for the shift by:

• confirming you will still join us, letting us know your overall headcount by the end of 12/15 
  • having everyone use the join link to set up their profile before the shift 
  • let us know if you won’t use any of your spaces or need to cancel, so we can open them up to the public

This will help ensure we are able to get all the food packed and distributed to our neighbors and keep volunteers safe. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Thank you again for signing up!

Best,

Cody

You can see there is a good deal of cutting and pasting and we would like it faster to find and utilize this info for each Team. 

Thanks!

Hi Cody,

Thank you for your response! I apologize for the confusing wording in my first feedback bullet. Adding Program and Opportunity tabs to the Teams Overview page would not be functional, as a Team could have multiple responses for opportunities from different Programs. The best place for this information would be the Team Responses page.

I've gone ahead and noted the remaining report enhancements, but I do want to suggest reaching out to support@galaxydigital.com about how a custom report could help you meet your goals here!

Thank you again for sharing your feedback in our forums!

All the best,

Caitlin

Login or Signup to post a comment