Implemented

"Happens on" needs should be visible in the Agency/Program manager schedule/calendar

Topic pretty much says it all.  It would be useful to see all needs scheduled on a given day.

6 people like this idea

Hi, Chris,

Sorry for the delay in this response. Shift needs are coded a little differently from Happens On, Runs Until, and Ongoing needs, so it would definitely need to be an enhancement to add this capability for Happens On needs. I can add this to our list of items to discuss for potential enhancements.

In the meantime, as a workaround, you can create a custom-shift need for a single day. This will cause the need to appear on the scheduling calendar, and you can schedule volunteers as needed. The only downside here is that, when the need is posted, it will say that "multiple" shifts are available when there is only one.

I will pass along your suggestion to our Development team. Thanks for your feedback!

Best,

Nina

We really need this enhancement, too. Unfortunately, the custom shift workaround doesn't allow us to set a respond by date which is critical for us.

Hi there,

Thank you for including your feedback. I will add this to the current request, so our development team can take a look. Have a great day!

Cheers!

Jacqui

Hi there! Just chiming in that allowing Happens On opportunities to appear in the scheduler will deeply benefit our use of the system as a whole. Hope to see this enhancement in the future!

1 person likes this

Hi Jaclyn.

Thank you for adding your voice! I will make sure development knows that this would be helpful to another site manager. 

Have a great day!

Autum

Add another voice to the chorus for this suggestion.  In addition to seeing all the opportunities posted on a given day, it would also be nice to invite volunteers from the list of 'Available Volunteers' for any type of opportunity (RECURRING, CUSTOM, HAPPENS ON, etc.)

Hi John, 

Thanks for that additional detail! I will update the request to include your voice. 

Happy Friday!

Ali 

Hi, all! 

I'm happy to announce that as part of our recent updates (2.18.3) that "Happens On" needs now show under the Schedule tab in the Agency Management area. 

Additionally, I would like to highlight the new functionality in that area by clicking Schedule Volunteers, there is an overlay that will allow for easier scheduling on behalf of Agency and Program managers. 

I hope this is helpful information!

Best,

Maia Price
Galaxy Digital CX Team

Login or Signup to post a comment