Implemented

Zip Code/State Order

New user, and love the product so far. However, does anyone else find it a little annoying that when setting the address/city/state/zip for the registration portion of the site, it asks for zip code before state? Anyone have a work around for this?

Hi JP, thanks for reaching out!

Right now there isn't a way to change the order of the registration questions, but I will add this suggestion to our list of enhancements to review in our next enhancements meeting. More detail will definitely help me explain this suggestion to the team, can you tell me more about why you would like to have the registration form ask for the state before the zip code?

Thanks!

Hi Eli,

Thanks for reaching out. In any other registration I've ever used, zip code always is asked after the state. It's actually even done in other aspects of your website (such as when I list the business address on the management site).

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

That makes total sense. I talked to our development team about this, and we agreed that the forms having a consistent order across the site is very important. We have changed the user registration form so that the zip code is asked after the state. Let me know if you have any questions!

This was quickly done and awesome that you did it. Thanks!

You're welcome, have a great weekend!

Login or Signup to post a comment