ask t-shirt size when posting a need

One of our agencies asked if there was a way to ask for t-shirt size in when posting their opportunities.  I know that is a question to can add to a need in advanced event but couldn't;t see how to do that for a "regular"need.  That would be helpful for some of our agencies who post needs for large events.  Thanks!

1 person likes this idea

Thanks Autum!  I appreciate the response!  I didn't necessarily want to add the question for all opportunities and have volunteers assume they will receive a t-shirt.  So just looking to see if there was another way to go about it. My suggestion to the agency was to get t-shirt size in their follow up communication with volunteers. 

Maybe I'll suggest that as a feature request - adding custom response questions at the need level.

Thanks again!

1 person likes this

Hi Katie,

Thank you for reaching out! Although agencies don't have the option to add questions to a specific opportunity, site managers like yourself can add Response Questions that will appear on all opportunities. Here is an example of what a volunteer sees when they respond to an opportunity with a Response Question. 

Site managers can make custom responses questions by following these steps, and a question about t-shirt-size is a great way to use Response Questions. Does that sound like a good solution? 

Have a great day!

Autum

I totally understand, Katie, and thank you so much for posting on the forum! If you decide to bring this up as a suggestion in a different post, I will make sure that development hears about it and we will put it on the table when discussing our next round of enhancements. Thank you!