Not receiving email notifications

Hi, can someone help, please? I am NOT receiving any need response email notifications. I do not receive the test message either. Thank you!

2 people have this problem

Hi, Sharon,

We were able to manually remove your email address from our bounce list, so email should be working normally for you now. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

I am also not seeing a test email. Is there a lag in sending these out?

Hi Grace, I looked at your email logs, and the test email was delivered successfully, but it may have ended up in your spam folder. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hi, I still have not received the test email and there is nothing in my junk folder. Thanks, Grace

Found it, quarantined

Hi Grace, 

That's great news! I will take a note to look in the quarantined folder next time.

Have a great day!

Should I be receiving notification that a volunteer has claimed a shift? If so, I'm not. 

Hi Rachel, 

Good morning! I checked out your site, and I can see that the Disable Email Delivery setting is turned on in your Site Settings page. While on, all system emails are blocked from being sent from the site. To make sure you are getting system emails, like the notification you described, go to Settings > Main Settings, find  Disable Email Delivery and turn it off. Click Update Settings to save!

This sounds like a very important question! In the future, please direct questions like this to support@galaxydigital.com. This Forum is used to collect suggestions for improving the software, and we don't check it as frequently as we do our support email. For issues or questions with how the software works, send us an email! That way we can get back to you within a few hours instead of a few days. 

Thank you and I hope you have a great day!

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment