Groups want to sign up for all events at one time.

I have several groups of people that would like to sign up for all of our activities at the same time instead of looking for each and every event individually.  Is this possible?  By example, we have 10 different events scheduled for the year. The group would like to be signed up for every event but they don't want to have to log in and sign up every month. 

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for sending us this feedback. I wanted to dive in just a little more to make sure that I fully understand your request! Would your groups like to sign up for all events in just one opportunity or are they looking to sign up for different opportunities as a team? This will help me better describe your request to our development team. 

Thanks!

Jacqui

Sign up as a team for all events in one fell swoop instead of signing up for 10 different events 10 times. 

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for this additional information. I am going to share this with our development team and add this as an enhancement request. One potential work around that I can provide is creating a single "Private" opportunity with all event "Shifts", so the team can sign up for all of the events within this one opportunity. However, they will still have to "Respond as Team" for every shift within that opportunity, but it could streamline the process while we dig into this enhancement request. If you have any other questions about setting up Private, Shifted Opportunities, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@galaxydigital.com. Have a great Thursday!

Best,

Jacqui 

Login or Signup to post a comment