"Deactivate Event" Button Completely Deletes Event

We have a volunteer group helping us create some instructions to give our agencies on how to use Galaxy Digital.  To get them familiar with the site, we assigned them each a fake event or need.  Once they were posted, we would set the event or need to inactive status so they wouldn't appear on the site.  Unfortunately, when I went to quickly deactivate one of these test events using the button:

I found that it actually deleted the event entirely, so that I was not able to go back and look at what the volunteer did to evaluate how easy it was for them to understand.  Incredibly frustrating as I'm not about to ask the volunteer to redo their assignment.  

"Deactivate" should set the status to inactive.  If that's not possible, please change the button to say "Delete Event".  

Side Note: I cannot seem to use bold font in this text box.  Italics, underline, and strikeout work fine.  The bold symbol is outlined as if it is on, and I cannot trigger it by the button nor ctrl+b.

1 Comment

Hi Elyse, 

All posts to this forum also create support tickets. Please be on the look out for an email from support@galaxydigital.com and they'll make sure to connect you with the right people. 

Have a great day!

Ali

Login or Signup to post a comment