Welcome to the forum!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for checking out our Habitat for Humanity Forum. We are super excited to get this community together to share experiences and best practices. I'll start with an idea from me (Galaxy) that I talked with a few clients about at the conference in Atlanta.

After hearing some questions and feedback I thought that our Initiatives tool might be the ticket for setting up builds most successfully. I setup our demo site with an example of how this would look and made this quick video which walks you through the experience. I'd love to hear if this looks like it would be a good setup for everyone and, if anyone has tried this yet, if it was successful for them.

This forum is absolutely for ya'll but we will pop in from time to time with answers and ideas as needed. I hope you enjoy connecting with one another!

Warmly,

Ali

1 person likes this idea

OK we are in. Lets see what this site can do to assist the Effingham Habitat to gorw in the robust little community. 

Hi James! 

We're excited to have you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team when you have questions! We love to help and brainstorm solutions. 

I hope you're having a nice holiday. 

Ali 

Login or Signup to post a comment