Animal Icons

It would be nice to have some animal icons ( dog, cat, bird,etc) for those using the software for those using the software in animal related fields.

thanks

Andrew

1 person likes this idea

I agree! We have an aquatic volunteer group where the volunteers assist with fisheries related information. Having an icon of a fish, fishing rod, waves, water drops, life jacket, fishing hook, fish bobber, etc. would be very helpful to appropriately describe the areas where icons are required. 

Hi Alayna,

Thank you for sharing your feedback to this post! Here at Galaxy we are all very passionate about animals, and volunteer groups that assist with animal impact. We are definitely advocating for additional icons to be added to the choices currently available. I will make sure to add your voice to this enhancement request. Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Happy Friday!

Jacqui 

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for reaching out with this suggestion! I'm so happy that we are getting some wonderful animal welfare sites joining us. I will make sure to add this idea when development updates our list of icons. 

Best,

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment