Implemented

Provide Day of Week to Dates within an Opportunity or Need

This product suggestion is to add the Day of Week (e.g. Monday, Tuesday, etc) to the date posted in list view of Opportunities/Needs.  I realize the Volunteer can switch the view to Calendar to see the Opportunities/Needs by Day of Week, but in that mode they don't have the option to RESPOND TO MULTIPLE.   The current list looks something like this:

BEGINSDURATIONOPEN SPOTSRESPOND
Jul 2, 2019 @ 7:30am7.50 hours15 of 15RESPOND INDIVIDUALLY
Jul 6, 2019 @ 7:30am7.50 hours15 of 15RESPOND INDIVIDUALLY

This post suggests that it look like the following:

BEGINSDURATIONOPEN SPOTSRESPOND
Tuesday, Jul 2, 2019 @ 7:30am7.50 hours15 of 15RESPOND INDIVIDUALLY
Saturday, Jul 6, 2019 @ 7:30am7.50 hours15 of 15RESPOND INDIVIDUALLY

3 people like this idea

Hi John, thanks for reaching out!

I will add this to our enhancement board and be sure to bring it up in our next meeting. In the meantime, I would recommend using the shift day of the week filter. This allows volunteers to see only shifts that are on a specific day of the week. This option can be found next to the shifts list when you click Respond to Multiple.  

Let me know if you have any questions here!

I would like to second this suggestion.  My volunteers may not guess they can filter by day of the week and I want to make it as easy as possible for them to sign up for their regular Tuesday shift once we go live.

Hi Melanie, 

I've added your voice to that request. Thank you for posting with the details of why you'd like to see this change. 

I hope you have a great 4th of July! 

~Ali 

Hi Everyone! 

We have great news to share! We have added the day of the week and the shift start and end time to all shifted opportunities in the software. Now your volunteers will be able to see the day the shift is available, the time that it starts, and the time that it ends. This is great news for you as a site manager and for your volunteers. Thank you for sharing your voice! We are excited about this new update!

Cheers!

Jacqui

Login or Signup to post a comment