Auto Fill for Location/Venue

As an organization that frequently reuses the same couple of venues for lots of shifts different kinds of shifts, it would be really great if there was a way to create a venue profile of some kind-essentially containing the address, maybe whether it's wheelchair accessible or outdoors. 

Ideally, this would essentially just be a dropdown box above the address section, where you could select a venue that you've already created a profile for and thus negate the need to fill in the remainder of the boxes, or 'custom' which would allow you to fill out the location as normal. 

Just a thought, thanks!

Hi Katherine,

Thank you for reaching out with this suggestion! I can definitely see how this would be as great time-saving feature. I'm wondering if you've had a chance to check out the Clone feature we have for opportunities and events. By cloning an opportunity, you are creating a new opportunity that has all the same information as the original opportunity, except this new opportunity will need to have a new duration type. That means the new opportunity will have the same address and additional information as the original. 

If this sounds like something that will work for you, you can check out an article about cloning opportunities by clicking here. I'll also make sure to add your original suggestion to our enhancements board! 

Have a great day!

Autum

Hi Autum, 

We definitely use the clone feature, and it works fine in most scenarios, so that's awesome, and if a 'venue profile' type things ends up working out, that'll be awesome too-just another tool in the tool box!

Thanks so much! 
Katherine

Hi Katherine, 

Sounds great! I will add the venue profile suggestion as well. Thank you so much for participating in the forum! 

Have a great weekend! 

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment