Need new columns/fields in the web API call

To provide sufficient Registered Agency data to the public Open Data, please add the following API names that are now available currently.

domainId
needs
responses
tags
agencyPartner
EIN
contactTitle
ext
agencyHours
fax
email
website
video
aboutUs
whatWeDo
twitter
facebook
extraLocationData
fans
causes

Thanks for reaching out!

We have added the changes your team has requested to the Agency API endpoint to our list of enhancements to review, and I will absolutely bring this up in our next enhancement meeting. We can't make any firm commitments on whether this will make it into the next build, as we will have to take this through our process for product suggestions. I will be sure to bring this to the team, and we will definitely let you know if there are any updates to the API coming.

Thanks for all that you do!

This is an important feature for us. Wondering what is the likelihood that additional fields will be included for API? I have to report back to our data team on whether this is possible in the coming months. 

Molly Callaway

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for sending this in! 

I'm going to add a request to "Expose additional data points for the Agency List in the API" and include the data points you've listed out to our enhancement board for our development team to review. 

All the best,

Caitlin Lowe

Login or Signup to post a comment