Not sure why my event is still labeled pending approval?

Help! I am in high school, and my tech-illiterate mom set up my profile for me without my asking, and she set up my hours at an event. This event was in July. My event is showing up and pending approval, which likely means that it didn't work. Is there any way to edit my event, and to get the approval of this organization? She appears to have registered it with the name of the location, rather than who the organization is. Is there any way to fix this, or do I have to take the L?

Thanks for any responses I get, and sorry if I sound annoyed, I am.

404460786.PNG
(42.3 KB)

1 Comment

Hi Jerin, 

Good News, no need to take an L! Both hour submissions are currently pending, this means that the agency manager for Opportunity House needs to approve those hours, and the hours that were logged under Sherwood Oak would need to be approved by a site manager. Here is an email address for the City of Bloomington Volunteer Network -- getconnected@bloomington.in.gov, please reach out to them in regards to your hours and they should be able to help you. This forum is for the site managers for our product Get Connected, City of Bloomington is one of over 700 communities we support throughout the country so I'm not able to edit information on their site. For more information about how to use the Bloomington site for volunteering, check out our Volunteer Specific Area of the Help Center.

Looks like your Mom was trying to do a nice thing for you and hasn't made any missteps that I can see! 

Happy to help,

Ali 

Login or Signup to post a comment