Cancel all shifts on a specific date

Guessing we won't be the only ones with this issue (also relevant for snow days, fire days, etc)...

We are having to cancel all shifts on particular days due to the coronavirus outbreak and having to manually hunt them all down in dozens of opportunities is super time consuming when we are already having to deal with a literal pandemic. It'd be great to be able to cancel everything for the day easily. Similarly, the option to edit a shift that was created, vs. deleting and recreating would be really helpful.

2 people like this idea

Hi Heather, 

I'm happy to announce that our Development team now has the ability to bulk delete shifts and responses based on a date range upon request. If you'd like to pursue this option please email us at support@galaxydigital.com and we'll get going! 

Thanks, 

Ali 

Hi Ali,

We are interested in this option as well. Can you please send me info on how to do this?

Hi Liz, 

Bulk deletion of shifts is a service that we were offering as a free service for a limited time to help our site clients deal with COVID-related cancellations in early 2020. 

While we are no longer offering this as a free service, we can still bulk delete a list of all shifts and responses happening witin a particular date range for a fee of $75 per hour at a 1 hour minimum.

If you'd like to talk about this in more detail, please email support@galaxydigital.com with the details about the shifts you'd like us to remove and I'd be glad to help you with this! 

Login or Signup to post a comment