Implemented

Removing Not Family Friendly Status

How do I remove the "Not Family Friendly" notation if I accidentally clicked No on the Family Friendly field?
I don't want children accompanying volunteers but we our need is childcare-related so don't want to state that we're not family-friendly.
But I read the help text too late saying you could avoid saying either if you leave the field blank, and there's no way to deselect a radio button.

Hi Ben, 

Currently it is not possible to change that selection once an opportunity/need. I'm sorry I don't have a great solution for this one! I will be talking with our Technical Communicator to see if we can change the language so it still communicates that this opportunity is only suitable for adult volunteers without implying that the opportunity is not family oriented. 

I hope you and your community are safe and sound! '

Ali 

Hi Ben, 

I am happy to report that in our most recent release of COVID 19 specific updates to the software we were able to add a radio button option of "N/A" so that if you previously selected no and do not like the way it is displayed on the opportunity card, you can now select "N/A" so that nothing is show instead! 

Have a great Thursday! 

Ali 

Login or Signup to post a comment