Adding a new filter to user data not in drop down list

Hello, I was wondering am I able a new filter to user data that doesn't show in the drop down list.

Thanks 

Hi Monique, 

What filter are you wanting to add? We can't create new filters on the fly but I might be able to brainstorm a different solution! 

Thanks,

Ali 

Hi Ali, 

I wanted to add T-shirt size in the report.

Thanks, 

Monique 

Hi Monique, 

I'd love a little more detail on what you're wanting to accomplish. Can you tell me if you're wanting to pull a list of everyone with a certain tshirt size? Is this for a specific event or are you collecting this information during user registration? 

Thanks! 

Ali 

We are looking to pull it for a particular department.  And  we do collect t shirt size during registration.  

Thanks 

Hi Monique, 

Great! Because you are collecting that information during user registration via a custom user registration question, that is available in the user filter. Here is an example of how you would filter for everyone who indicated they are a tshirt size S. 

If this still is quite fitting the bill, please email support@galaxydigital.com and we'll be happy to dig into this further for you! 

Warmly,

Ali 

ok...Thanks...This is where I was looking for it tshirt size at but it is not an option.

Thanks for your help

Hi Monique, 

I took that screen shot on your site so never fear, it is an option! I'm going to open a support ticket so we can explore this further. 

Thanks!

Ali 

sorry....I got it now...thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment