Get Involved, Make a Difference Box

It would be great if the Get Involved, Make a Difference box on the homepage directly took people to make an account and not to a list of volunteer opportunities.  

Thank you!

Hi, Chloe,

Thanks for posting in the forum! The language on the "Get Involved, Make A Difference" button can be changed via our Language Overrides to say something that's more indicative of finding opportunities. However, all opportunities will require an user to register before they respond to anything on the site. Would it be agreeable to say that you would like more control over what that central button directs volunteers to? Thanks for answering this question so that we can get to the essence of the request!

Best,

Maia Price
Galaxy Digital CX Team

Hi Maia,

Yes, that is correct! I think having more control over what central buttons direct volunteers to is exactly what I am saying.

Thank you,

Chloe

I agree with Chloe,  Our volunteers need to have an account before they can see the volunteer opportunities that we assign them to - they don't get to choose their assignment.  So it would be nice if I could choose where the "Volunteer Now" button directed.  Likely I would choose it to direct them to Login.  In that case, it would be very useful for us.

Hi Shelley,

Thanks for adding your support to this enhancement to allow for site managers to direct what the "Volunteer Now" button directs to.

I will log this with our enhancement team!

Best,

Maia Price
Galaxy Digital CX

Login or Signup to post a comment