Provide Country functionality built into the platform

It seems very odd to me that you do not have Country drop down list built into the platform.

We have several volunteers that we fly in from Canada and are unable to specify their address information in your system.

2 people like this idea

Great suggestion! We have the same issue! 

You can use the Custom Question but only for Users/Volunteers.

Suggest you add Country to Nonprofits and Volunteers and then add this ("country")  to be the category in the filter option.

Thanks

Sure, if you want to make the platform more applicable globally that would be the other reason for adding it.

Hi Iwona,

Thanks for writing in and providing your feedback!

I have a few questions to make sure I fully understand your request when presenting your thoughts to our team.  

From what I understand, you'd like to see this option not only for Users/Volunteers but also for Agencies/Non-Profits. Is that right? If you wouldn't mind, could you please provide me with a little more information about the specific filter you're referring to?

Once I have  that clarifying information, I can add your thoughts and voice to this enhancement board!

All the best,

Rachel

Hi Matthew, 

Thank you for adding your suggestion! I can see from a ticket you sent in that you would like a Countries option as a standard registration question in User Registration. I am happy to add this suggestion to our enhancements board, where it will be reviewed by our development team. In the meantime, I would like to echo the suggestion for using a Custom User Registration question to gather this information. 

I appreciate you adding this insight, as we do not currently have a large number of clients with international volunteerism. Your perspective is very helpful. 

Thank you, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Autum

Hi Matthew, 

Thanks for your feedback, we have added your request to our enhancement list, and  will make sure to bring this up on our next product suggestion review.

Have a great day!

Login or Signup to post a comment