Collecting Demographic Information

Our organization is wanting to have an optional demographic page to collect information about our volunteer base to see how our volunteers are matching the clientele that they serve. The initial application on GD is already so long and we don't want people to feel overwhelmed so were toying with the idea of having an optional demographic questionnaire as a second page or pop-up. Has anyone tried creating something like this on their applications? Is there a way to do it through GD?

1 Comment

Hi Katrina, 

Thank you for reaching out! Although I don't know of any examples off the top of my head, there may be some Galaxy Digital users who have created something like this! If so, the best tool to create an optional questionnaire would probably be to link it in a Spotlight, or embed it in a Custom Page. I've included some resources on these tools here: 

I would love to hear a little more about your suggestion. What would you ideally want this to look like? Is there anything on Galaxy Digital that you would like us to create that doesn't currently exist? Please let us know! 

Finally, I wanted to mention that if User Registration (i.e. initial application) is too long, you absolutely have the ability to change what questions are included in that form to make the sign up process quicker for volunteers. Here is an article on how to edit your User Registration form. Please let me know if you have questions about this option. 

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing what suggestions you have!
Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment