Interested in Donation Button Feedback

Hello,

My name is Marc and I wanted to reach out to see if you have any feedback to share about pros to your donation button. Would you have examples of organizations that have been successful using this tool? I wanted to pass along information to my leadership of how this may be a tool to look into, but wanted to offer some data to go along with how effective donation rates have been for others.

Thanks so much!

1 Comment

Hi Marc, thanks for writing out! It isn't a common practice for us to give usage statistics on specific features, but I'd be happy to provide you with some resources about the donation tool. 

I highly recommend taking a look at our help center article Setting up Donations on your Connect Site, which has a lot of information on how the donation tool works, and what's involved in setting it up.

The donation tool is a convenient way to enable your volunteers to donate directly to your organization via Stripe, and one of the major benefits is that people can donate from within your connect site without having to navigate somewhere else. In addition, there Donation Data Explorer, Donation by User, and Donation Basic Information reports let site managers keep track of donations and see who their top donors are, all within your connect site. 

If you have any specific questions about how to set up donations or how to read the donation reports, please reach out to support@galaxydigital.com, where we'll gladly guide you through the setup.

Have a great day!

Login or Signup to post a comment