Cancelation Log

Hi all,

It would be useful to us to have a list of all cancelations. Right now we have to click into each volunteer's record to see their specific cancelation(s). I would like to see a list, similar to Volunteerism>Responses, showing a cumulative list of cancelations. 

This will help us figure out when a last minute hole opens up in a shift, or to see trends if an individual tends to cancel at the last minute frequently, and/or quickly find if a person accidentally cancels. 

I could see this being another sub-head under the Responses category, next to OPPORTUNITY RESPONSES, AEM RESPONSES, and LEGACY DRM RESPONSES.

Thanks,

Cody

5 people like this idea

Hi Cody, thanks for reaching out! By cancellations, are you referring to a situation where a volunteer signs up for an opportunity and then removes their response?

Hi Eli,

Yes, that's it exactly. This could replace the "A Volunteer Has Unregistered From Your Need" email. 

I would like this as a list I could access when needed rather than receiving emails every time (I have turned off the email preference but this list would still be helpful). 

Thanks,

Cody

2 people like this

Hi Cody, thanks for clarifying! I'm going to reach out to you in a ticket, and we can talk about they best way to get the reporting you need there. I look forward to chatting, have a great day!

I also suggested this feature recently, and a custom report was what was suggested to me, but I agree that a feature to the program would be a lot easier for everyone! It is very important to see who unregisters themselves so that last minute slots can be filled and so that people who unregister are not continually sent information about the event if they are no longer attending. 

3 people like this

If this were possible, I would request a feature to reinstate the cancelation. We hear from people who mistakenly cancel their response and for now we have to go to the responses page to respond again. It would be great to be able to simply add it back after finding them on the cancelation log.

1 person likes this

I too would like to find out a way to either gain the feature or how to create a report to discover this information. Seems a very vital tool.

1 person likes this

Hi everyone, 

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about this enhancement request! 

Savannah and Emily, I've updated this request on our end to include your support!  If you're interested in a custom report for cancellations, I recommend reaching out to support@galaxydigital.com. A representative from our data team would be happy to work with you on this! 

Cody, I've updated the original request so that it includes the ability to reinstate a cancellation. 

Thank you again everyone and keep the feedback coming!

1 person likes this

Hi all,

I ran into another situation today where this feature could have been really helpful. We had to remove an opportunity and wanted to follow up with those people. We removed the shift (and so all the responses), which prompted emails to all users. We didn't note who was in the shift, so when we went to follow up it was very tedious to click into each user's email history to see if they had been signed up for the shift. A single log would have made this very simple to track down.

Thanks,

Cody

1 person likes this

Hi Cody,

Based on this additional feedback, I've noted the following requests:

• Ability to view a log of all inactive responses, which includes volunteers removing their response/unregistering, any time a Site or Program Manager removes a volunteer's response, and any time a Site or Program Manager deletes an opportunity or a shift.
  • Include the ability to email volunteers who appear in this log

One note I will include for the team is that Responses can't be reinstated in the case that the opportunity or shift was deleted by the Site or Program Manager so the previous functionality requested would not apply to this type of inactive response.

Does this accurately capture your request? Let me know if I've overlooked anything!

All the best,
Caitlin

Hi Caitlin,

This works well, and I understand about not being able to reinstate a response. Perhaps the button on the Site Manager's Response page allowing one to book volunteers could be on this page as well.

In the Table Filter for this page, I would like to have the option to see the 'source', or how the cancelation happened.

Thanks,

Cody

Hi Cody,

Thanks for posting! I've updated this request to include the option to add responses and view the source of the cancellation, as well.

Please let me know if there's anything else!

All the best,

Caitlin

this would be super helpful

I just want to add on my support for this. I will reach out about a custom report, but it would be really nice to be able to see a list of cancelled responses for all the reasons mentioned above.

1 person likes this

HI Aurda, 

Thank you for reaching out! I will make sure to note your support for this enhancement and bring it to the team with all of the new replys to this post. 

We appreciate your feedback!

Login or Signup to post a comment