Custom Need Response Notification for Individual Needs

It would be great to be able to customize the need response notification for individual needs. I know we can do this for initiatives, but I've got a specific use-case that is really hurting because I can't do this.

We have a ton of virtual needs. Some are part of a specific initiative, others are not. For most of these needs, we want people to indicate their interest via the Respond button and then we want to send them the Zoom / Google Meet / Teams link. We don't want to post that information publicly because of the likelihood of being "Zoom bombed." 

Right now, the agency manager has to respond to each individual response with the virtual login info or wait and batch-send it to all respondents. It would be great if we could simply create a custom notification for the specific need and add that information there - automating the process, improving efficiency, ensuring no one gets skipped, and saving managers time.

1 person likes this idea

Hi Heather,

Thank you for sharing your request in our forum! I've added the following request to our enhancements board:

"Allow Agency Managers the ability to customize the Need Response Notification, so that private information can be autoamtically shared with volunteers after they've responded"

Please let me know if this doesn't capture the full request and I'll make the necessary updates!

All the best,

Caitlin

1 person likes this

Thanks Caitlin - that's perfect!

Login or Signup to post a comment