User Group Leader Communication

User Group Leaders should have the option to send communications to the members of their user group.  

1 person likes this idea

Hi, there, 

Thanks for posting to the forums! Currently, User Group Leaders do have the ability to export the emails of the members of the user group and could use those emails to communicate with their user group members via a third party email servicer. For clarification, are you hoping that User Group Leaders could send an email from within Get Connected to all users in the group? or is the hope to communicate with specific members who might have responded to an opportunity? I appreciate your thoughts on this in advance!

Best,

Maia Price
Galaxy Digital CX

Hello,

Thanks for the response!  Yes, I am interested in User Group Leaders sending communications to members of the User Group via Get Connected.  The idea came from the option that site managers have to send communications, and that agency managers have to contact volunteers.  The hope was for communications to come through the group rather than a personal email as we created a User Group of multiple companies working together.  Going through Get Connected would allow the group to be streamlined as group leaders may come and go, and hopefully increase notice of the communication with it coming from the group rather than an individual.  

I hope this clarification helps.  

Thank You!

Hi, there,

Yes thank you! I will make sure to pass this to our enhancements team: "The ability for user group leaders to email the members of the user group from within Get Connected."

Thank you for contributing to the forum!

Best,
Galaxy Digital CX

Login or Signup to post a comment