Export to Outlook Calendar

I am aware that you export to Google Calendar, however, our company of 1,100+ employees uses Outlook so it is very inconvenient for employees to not be able to export events that they sign up for directly to their calendar. It would be wonderful if you could also add the Outlook Calendar export button next to the Google export option that you currently have. Those two are usually together on any application that allows you to export to a calendar. 

2 people like this idea

Hi Savannah, 

Thank you for adding your suggestion! I will add this request to our enhancement board for our Development Team to consider. 

Thank you and I hope you have a great week!

Autum

I am aware that you export to Google Calendar, however, our company uses Outlook so it is very inconvenient for employees to not be able to export events that they sign up for directly to their calendar. It would be wonderful if you could also add the Outlook Calendar export button next to the Google export option that you currently have. It would also be wonderful if all responses were given this options as well (opportunities that are  Happens On , Runs Until, or Ongoing needs)

Hi Cari,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your support for this request! I've updated the existing request to include your support, along with a request for the ability to add Happens On opportunities to external calendars. 

Unfortunately, it won't be possible to create calendar events for Ongoing or Runs Until opportunities because a date is needed to create the calendar event and these types of opportunities don't have dates associated with them.

All the best,

Caitlin

Login or Signup to post a comment