Volunteer Hours

We typically have volunteers completing Court-Ordered Community Service hours at our location and we normally have a large number of volunteer at one time so it is not always possible to keep track of  which volunteers are present when signing in. Though I know the hours volunteers add for themselves are pending but my suggestion would be to have an on/off button so that specific volunteers are not able to add their own hours and can only sign in and out the day of their shift. Especially because volunteers can sign in at our Kiosk days before the actual volunteer event.  

6 people like this idea

Hi Debbie, 

Thanks for reaching out! I appreciate your suggestion addition to this forum post topic. As I add your suggested enhancement to our review process, I'll be sure to capture that you are looking for the option to remove the ability for volunteers to choose 'Sign in at Start of Shift', primarily to address when a volunteer arrives after the start of the shift time. 

Please feel free to reply in the forum to let us if there is other information you would want to have included in your suggestion, we'll be happy to update the reflect to request additional suggestions.

Have a great day!

Beth

Login or Signup to post a comment