Different Volunteer Registration Paths

Can we make a way for each department within an organization to customize their own volunteer registration process? For example, a few of the departments at my company would use the same application/registration process, but my department doesn't need everything they do (and also needs different categories from the rest of the organization). It would be great to be able to customize each volunteer registration path. While some need more in depth categories and a longer process, some only need a few things. I know there's an option to ask things afterwards, but that doesn't serve a purpose for our needs. We want to make it as seamless as possible as not to deter people from a grueling and multi-faceted application process.

1 Comment

Hi Gabby, 

Thank you for posting on the Product Suggestion Forum! We do not currently have a multi-track volunteer registration process. However, we do have several solutions using features like User Groups to collect information from specific groups of volunteers. If you would like to discuss and brainstorm solutions in more depth, please email us at support@galaxydigital.com so we can get more in depth into what will work for your site! 

In the meantime, I am happy to add your suggestion to our enhancements board to be reviewed by our Development Team. Thank you again for your post, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Best,

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment