Site Supervisor - phone number option

It would be helpful to be able to enter a phone number instead of an email address for the opportunity site supervisor. I like being able to designate a site supervisor when creating an opportunity, but our supervisors aren't really checking email on site. It would be faster to have a number listed for volunteers to call/text. 

As it is set up, it won't allow me to enter a phone number. I even tried not adding an email address and putting a phone number beside the name. An email address is required.

If it were possible to have all the supervisors saved and you have a drop-down to select the one you need for that specific site, that would be even better! It would save a lot of time.

You can add a phone number to the "site supervisor name"  field - I've done that. So maybe give the hint text in that field instead of "Site Supervisor Name" make it something link "Site Supervisor Name & Phone"  

Hi, Molly,

Thanks so much for adding your thoughts here and a potential addition to the help text! I'll make sure to pass this along to our education team.

Best,
Maia Price
Galaxy Digital CX

Login or Signup to post a comment