Team Management Area confusing for how many team members

Hi!

I have a couple suggestions based on some confusion I am seeing. 

When people click on their teams, it shows the total number of spots reserved, like the 16 members below. I don't believe that our Team Leaders look at that number. 

I would like the team management area (once they click "Manage Team") to also reflect the total spots -- below (and attached) shows the same team, and this Team Leader believes that the "8 reserved slots" reflects the 8 people they have registered to bring. But actually, they have reserved 16 total spots by accident.

I hope this makes sense! It would be great if the inside of the team management area showed the number who were registered, and the additional number of reserved spots, as well as the sum of the two, reflecting the total number of spots on the team (16 in this case). 

Thank you for your consideration!

TeamsHelp.png
(75.1 KB)

Hi Holly,

Thanks for your reply and for your thoughtful feedback. That makes sense the way you describe it. I see that My Teams, located at My Profile > My Teams, shows the total spots on that team including reserved slots. If I'm understanding correctly, you would like to see the My Profile > My Teams > Manage Team page also reflect the total spots on that team including reserved slots correct? Ultimately, you would simply like the Manage Team page to reflect the total spots on the team, similar to how it is listed on the My Teams page correct?

Let me know if I am missing anything or if you think I need to add anything to this.

Thanks, Holly!

Hi Steve, yes you've got it exactly right! Thank you!

Great! Here's what I'm thinking Holly,

This is the enhancement request I’ll add to our team’s notes for review:

When viewing My Teams, located at My Profile > My Teams, this page shows the total members on that team including reserved slots. When viewing Manage Team, located at My Profile > My Teams > Manage Team, this page does not reflect the total members on that team including reserved slots, similar to the My Teams page. The product suggestion is to have the Manage Team page also reflect the total members on the team, similar to the My Teams page.

This will allow volunteers to see the total members available on the team, and remove confusion between which are reserved slots and which are total spots on the team.

What do you think Holly?

Sounds great! Thanks!

Awesome!

Thanks so much for all your help, I've added your suggestion to our forum for review!

Thanks Holly, 

I hope you have a great week,

Sincerely,

Steve Silva

Login or Signup to post a comment