Updating Button Colors

Our colors within our branding don't have any red (lots of blue and green). So when picking the primary and secondary colors, we will not be choosing a red color.  

I'm looking for a way to override the scheme colors so that anytime there's a "Continue" or "Decline" we can make them the same colors throughout the website. It can be confusing for our volunteers to press a Green "Decline" button (vs a red "Decline") button.

I'd be looking to utilize the color Green for Go/Continue/Accept and the color Red Stop/Decline/Cancel.

1 Comment

Hi, Victor, 

Thanks for posting here to the forum. Unfortunately, there is no way to currently override the colors for certain UI elements within specific platforms. However, I can definitely see where this could be helpful to change across all client sites. I'll notate the request as below:

"UI elements that have a positive action (continue, accept, go, etc.) will be changed to a green color and UI elements that have a negative action (decline, stop, cancel, etc.) will be changed to a red color. These buttons will exist outside of the rules for the primary and secondary colors."

Thanks!
Maia Price 
Galaxy Digital CX

Login or Signup to post a comment