Responding to Shifts from the Calendar View

I've recently made the adjustment to where our site shows our scheduled shift opportunities in a calendar view. However, when I do click on an available shift, the site redirects me to the list view, the view in which we were stirring away from, as it takes a long time for our volunteers to find the shift date/time they want to volunteer in with all the additional clicking. It would be a faster, easier, more efficient process if volunteers could just respond to a shift from the calendar view instead.

3 people like this idea

1 Comment

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for submitting your suggestion! I’d like to share a video of what I’m seeing when I have the volunteer opportunities set in calendar view. Currently, the first 4-5 time-based opportunities will appear and when I hover over them I can see the time and dates and also able to click on them to be redirected to the opportunity page I want to sign up for. It’s only when there are more than 5 shifts that I have to click on the View More button to see everything available for the day. Do you have something in mind on how this process could be streamlined for volunteers?

Looking forward to your feedback on this!

Best,

Annette 

Login or Signup to post a comment