Clone need or event to another program

For agency managers that manage more than one agency, it would be nice to clone a need or event from one agency to another.  

People are used to doing this on Facebook -- where for example more than one entity hosts and event, and would like the same functionality on our site.

Right now they have to manually create the need, or contact the site manager to make the change.  Not convenient for the end user.

1 Comment

Hi Mary, 

Thanks for submitting your suggestion about adding the ability for agency managers to clone a need or event and assign it to an agency that they also manage! The example around cloning an event because it is hosted by more than one agency was helpful to learn more about what you are looking for, could you provide me with some additional details about how cloning a need and adding it to a second agency would be valuable as well? I'd also love to hear more about what you are updating for them as a site manager, to see what a comparable agency manager option could be. This will help me included additional details to support your suggestion when adding to our list of items for review!

Thank you!

Beth

Login or Signup to post a comment