Batch Assign a Cluster to multiple Needs as a Site Manager

Hello there, 

Would it be possible to batch-assign a cluster to multiple needs as a site manager? Currently, that isn't one of the options on the drop-down menu for site managers when looking at needs. 

We are creating clusters for different cities and want to be able to batch-assign the major cities in our 13-county service area so that volunteers can click on their own city - but this requires assigning them to clusters! 

I'm putting an image below to show the currently available options on the drop-down menu for site managers under needs. 

Thanks! 

Hi Erin, 

Thank you for submitting your suggestion for adding Clusters as an item that can be added in bulk for Needs/Opportunities, providing information on how you would plan to use this feature is really valuable as well!

Does this language capture your request accurately, "Under the Manage Needs page, include Add or Remove Clusters as an option on the Actions for Selected Needs list. After selecting this option as the action, the existing clusters would appear in the drop down menu and a Cluster would be chosen to add/remove to the selected need(s)."

Please let me know if I have missed anything or if there are additional details you'd like me to add!

Have a wonderful day!

Beth

1 person likes this

Hello Beth, 

Yes! That language accurately captures the request. 

Thank you,

Erin 

Hi Erin, 

Wonderful! I've added this information and included the example and use case you have provided to our items for review. If anything else comes to mind that you'd like to add to your suggestion or additional examples to include, please feel free to add them here.

Have a great day!

Beth

Login or Signup to post a comment