Check-In Kiosk: one link to rule them all

It would be great to have the option to offer one check-in kiosk link that would be applicable for all programs/opportunities/tracks on our account, rather than a different link for each program like it is now.

2 people like this idea

1 Comment

Hi Ellen, 

Thanks for reaching and I have some good news for you about this product suggestion! The ability to launch the kiosk by program allows program managers to access the kiosk specific to their program and only display the related opportunities. This can be adjusted under Settings > Check-in Kiosk and by setting the option to Show opportunities for all programs to ON, the Kiosk will display all of the needs/opportunities on your Connect site, regardless of which agency/ program the opportunity is associated with.

What this setting does not include is related to Connect sites with Multi-track Registration, which requires that one default track is selected to be available for user registration on the kiosk. Currently, only the track selected as the default track can be used by those who need to create a user account at the kiosk.

Is the single track selection for user registration at the kiosk an aspect that you would like me to highlight for the product suggestion? If so, is there anything else that I can add to capture the request other than 'Allow the option for users to choose from different track options at the kiosk for account registration instead of only allowing the default track to be used."?

I hope this information is helpful, please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Best, 

Beth

Login or Signup to post a comment