Click directly to User Profile from Teams

Hi all,

I would like the ability to jump quickly from the Teams pages (Team Overview and Team Responses). 

Please make the names in the Leader Name column clickable to view their profile. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Cody

2 people like this idea

Hi Cody, 

Happy Friday! Thank you for adding your suggestion. From my understanding, ideally the Leader Name column in the Team Responses table would link to the user's account. 

That way when you click on a name, you are redirected to the Basic Info section of their user profile. 

I will record this suggestion in our enhancements board for our developers to review. 

Thank you again and I hope you have a great weekend!

Autum Brown, Education Manager

2 people like this

I would also like to be able to click a users name and be taken to their profile. Especially from the list of volunteers signed up for a shift. 

1 person likes this

Good morning Liz, 

Thank you for adding your support to this suggestion! To sum up your suggestion: in addition to making the Team Leader's name clickable, the rest of the Team Members should have clickable names when viewing their responses to a shift. This should be available using this workflow: 

1. Go to Volunteerism > Teams
  2. Click on Team Responses
  3. Click on the Team Name
  4. The pop up will have the Team Members' names, and each should be clickable:

While I had you, I wanted to let you know about an existing alternative! You can view who is scheduled on a particular day by going to Volunteerism > Scheduling, clicking on the User Responses tab, and clicking on the user's name. One of the option will be to go go the user's profile. 

I will add your request, and please let me know if I missed anything or if I can help with anything else!

Have a great day!

Autum Brown, Education Manager

Login or Signup to post a comment