"Customize Link" wording is confusing to some agencies

When agencies sign up on Get Connected, they are presented with the Customize Link box, and most of them simply input the link to their website, thinking it's the same query. However, when they modify that from the Edit Agency page, it shows them what the custom link is (e.g. https://www.[website].org/agency/detail/[Custom Link]/. I wonder if the agency sign up page could be updated to show that, so more agencies are aware that that is what the Customize Link box is asking for? 

Hi Levi, 

Good morning and thank you for adding your suggestion! To make sure I am capturing all the correct info, here is what I will add to the enhancements board for our developers to review: 

When Agencies first join a site, they are not provided with an example or sufficient instructions in what to add to the Customize Link field. This causes confusion and leads to Agencies adding their entire URL instead of a customized phrase or word to be added at the end. 

Let me know if I have summed this up accurately, and I will pass this along to our development team! 

Thank you and have a great day,

Autum Brown, Education Manager

Yes, exactly! Thank you very much. 

Login or Signup to post a comment