Answers to Initiative response questions - adding them to notification of need response

It would be very helpful for our program managers if the answers that a volunteer gives for the initiative response questions appeared in the automatic notification they received when someone responds to an opportunity. Having this information in the notification would save program managers time because they wouldn't have to export the responses and sort through them to find the answers they're looking for.

1 person likes this idea

Hi Jessica, thanks for reaching out! 

I have added your feature request to our list of enhancements to review, and will make sure to bring this up to the team in our next meeting. 

I appreciate your feedback here, and I can defintely see how adding this to the template keys would help save your program managers a step when they're looking for this information. 

Have a great day! 

I just want to come on here and second this! It would be such a useful addition and save my programs managers so much time!

1 person likes this

Hi Lissette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give this idea a boost and showing your support for an additional template key in the notifications! I’ll be sure to update the existing product suggestion to include your support. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Katie Stang

Galaxy Digital

Hello, I found this thread when looking to see if this might be a setting I could change. I would also love to have the answers to initiative questions included in the notification emails. Thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment