Birthday Report

We would like to be able to run a report that lists the volunteers' names and specific birthdays. If possible, would like this report to be available to Advanced Program Managers, too. 

2 people like this idea

Would also be nice to pull a list of volunteer birthdays that fall in a given month.

Hello, Bri & Therese!

Thank you for reaching out! I just wanted to let you know that you can use the User Filter to find and report on this data. 

Using the User Filter for site managers: 

1. Go to Volunteerism > Users from your dashboard. 

2. Click the User Filter button.

3. Select User Data from the Select A Filter dropdown. 

4. Select Date of Birth from the Select An Option dropdown or Month of Birth, depending on which filter you want applied. 

5. Select the date or month. 

• For Date of Birth, you can then filter after, before, or on a specific date. 

• For Month of Birth, you can then filter by a specific month. 

6. Click Submit. 

You can export the filtered users by selecting Export Users from the Select An Action dropdown and then clicking Export Current User List

Using the User Filter for advanced program managers: 

1. Go to Volunteerism > Users

2. Click the User Filter button. 

3. Select User Data from the Select A Filter dropdown. 

4. Select Date of Birth from the Select An Option dropdown. 

5. Select after, before, or on and the specific date. 

6. Click Submit

Advanced program managers do not have the Month of Birth filter—which I can see how that would be beneficial for your request! Would you like me to share the following with our development team as a possible enhancement solution?

“Add Month of Birth filter to the User Filter options for advanced program managers.”

Let me know if this request is in line with what you’re looking for!

Best Regards, 

Bee 

Thank you for this information! Yes, that would be very helpful if Advanced Program Managers could filter by month of birth.

Hello again, Bri!

Thank you for your reply! I will go ahead and share your enhancement suggestion with our development team. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Best, 

Bee

Login or Signup to post a comment